Ensuring that you select the ideal ice machine is of the essence if you are in the business of serving large groups of customers. Ice makers can turn out different types of ice, so it is going to be important to find one which is perfectly suitable before you make the purchase.
- It’s also going to be very helpful for you to know just how much ice you will be needing so that you can buy the perfect sized model
When making ice, your machine will be regularly working, so it may be a good idea to check out how much energy different machines will be using. Also, check out how fasta company’s repair service will be available if your machine ever does break down.
Various Designs, Various Uses
Ice making machines can make different types of ice, and the one which is perfect for you will depend on what it is that you plan to use it for.
- The crushed ice type is perfect for salad bars
- Cubed ice is popularly used for serving drinks or filling coolers
- And a flake ice machine can be put to use for both of the above, but does tend to melt somewhat faster
Being Aware is Best
Knowing how many people you will be serving and roughly how much ice you need will help you to select and buy the perfectly sized ice machine. You may be in need of anywhere from 0.5 to 1.5 kg of ice per customer, all depending on what’s on the menu, what kind of service, and the weather.
- Any fast-food restaurant will need less ice than a fully-serviced one, so you may want to geta smaller ice machine if you are the owner of that kind of business
Ice machines are cooled by air or water, with the water-cooled design usually being more energy efficient. Every kind of ice machine makes use of electricity, so you may wish to check out how energy efficient every model is to operate. By making notes and then taking all of these factors into consideration, you will then be able to check out Hoshizaki ice machines in Perth.
- Don’t forget, and just like most other devices, even the best ice machine may sometimesbreak down, and if this does happen, you will more than likely need to get it repaired as soon as possible, so that the working operation of your business is not slowed down.
- Have a chat with the ice machine dealer about the turnaround time for the repair service so you will be exactly in the know regardinghow long you should expect to wait for any kind of repairs to take place.
It may also be a good idea to think about buying a service agreement, so you can receive regular maintenance carried outand thus reduce the chances of any mechanical mishaps.